Reference month age: 12 months or more.The round shrimp balls are wrapped with a layer of chopped fresh Tremella, and after steaming, they are poured on a layer of red, green, and green scallion juice. Looking at this shape, it is not too exaggerated to describe it as “flowers.”
How to make tremella prawn balls baby food supplement recipe
Reference month age: babies over 12 months who are not allergic to ingredients
Ingredients preparation: 100 grams of shrimp, 60 grams of fresh white fungus, 30 grams of egg white, 8 grams of starch. Ingredients: water starch, green and red pepper, no added sauce, fresh mushroom powder.
Production quantity: 4
Operating time: 30 minutes
Taste index: ★★★★★
* The above ingredients only represent the amount of preparation, not the amount of food consumed by your baby
Shrimp remove the shrimp line on the abdomen and back, and marinate with lemon slices for about 10 minutes.
Wash and chop fresh Tremella, and set aside.
After the shrimps are marinated, remove the lemon slices and place the shrimps in the mixer.
Add egg whites to the blender to beat the ingredients.
* The egg white must be added, otherwise the shrimp balls will lack adhesion and will spread easily.
Pour the mashed shrimp into a bowl. Add starch and fresh mushroom powder to the bowl. Stir the ingredients in the same direction and stir well.
* Sisters who do not have fresh mushroom powder, can change to a small amount of salt to flavor shrimp paste.
Wet your hands with water, and put an appropriate amount of shrimp paste in your hands to form a ball shape.
* Remember not to apply too much water, and gently moisten it to prevent sticking your hands. I divided the shrimp paste into 4 parts and made 4 shrimp balls.
The surface of each shrimp ball is evenly covered with a layer of white fungus.
Put the prepared white fungus balls into a dish and steam it in a boiling water pot for about 10 minutes.
Remove after cooking, and drizzle on the surface.
* Soy sauce practice: add about 100 grams of water to 3 grams of starch, and then add soy sauce and salt to stir. Pour the tartar sauce into the pot and cook until thick. Add the green and red diced peppers and stir well.
A hot plate is served on the table, and appetite swells upwards. If you want to show it on New Year’s Eve, just follow it!