“Sweet… Honey Cherry Tomatoes”
How to make Honey Cherry Tomatoes?
Cherry tomatoes are clean, cut the cross flower knife.
Blanch in boiling water for one minute.Take it out.
Cool slightly and peel off the skin.
Sprinkle with a little salt and drizzle with honey.
Top with osmanthus sugar and mix well.
Finally you get the Honey Cherry Tomatoes.
1. After boiling cherry tomatoes, it is easy to peel.
2. Wait until the cherry tomatoes are warm before putting the honey, so as not to destroy the nutrients of the honey.
3. Salt adds sweetness and smoothness, but don’t overdo it.
4. The sugar osmanthus is passed down later.
5. Cool completely, then refrigerate the honeydew cherry tomatoes.