Black Beans Vinegar is not a delicious dish but is a health food. Use vinegar to soak black beans a week then satisfy the need to eat every day. We provide the most convenient guide to help you make this recipe. You can find the detailed description and youtube video in this article to learn it.
Black beans have the anti-aging, kidney and spleen, detoxifying and beauty, improving anemia function to our body. It is rich in nutrients, including protein, fat, vitamins, calcium, iron, zinc, phosphorus,black beans’ pigments, black beans polysaccharides and isoflavones etc. Calcium deficiency is common in China.If you don’t like milk or intolerant to milk, you can eat more calcium-rich beans such as black beans.
How To Make Black Beans Vinegar
Step 1: Remove The Bad Black Beans
Add 100g black beans into the bowl. Remove the bad black beans and other dopant from the bowl. Sometimes you buy the black beans from the market that maybe has some other things mix into it.
Step 2: Wash Black Beans
Add 1 teaspoon salt into the bowl, then add some water to wash the black beans. The salt can make the washing more efficient. After that, use the new clear water wash the black beans again to clear the salt.
Step 3: Fry Black Beans
Pour black beans into the pan. Use the soft fire to fry it. We should fry and stir it without stop. After most of the black bean’s skin broke, it means to fry well. Putting it into the bowl and wait for it cold.
Step 4: Add Mature Aged Black Vinegar
Put the cold black beans into the container which you want to use it to store the black beans dip vinegar. Then pour 200ml mature aged black vinegar into the container to immerse the bean.
Step 5: Store It
Use plastic wrap to seal the container and cover it. Putting it into the refrigerator to store a week.
Step 6: Enjoy it
After a week, take out the black beans with vinegar from the refrigerator. Then choose some black beans into the bowl. Add 1/2 teaspoon honey into the bowl and stir them few times. We can enjoy it now.
Tips About Black Beans Vinegar
- We must wait for the beans becomes cold then add the vinegar. If not that vinegar will be easy to volatilize.
- Please don’t eat more, 10 beans per day is enough. The beans is difficult to assimilate. If your digestive is not good, you should eat less.
- We could only use the mature aged black vinegar, no other type vinegar.
FAQ About This Recipe
What Does Vinegar Do To Beans?
The vinegar can reduce the hardness of black beans and soften it. The main purpose of soaking beans in vinegar is help us to absorb the anthocyanins in beans better. Studies have shown that beans have the best antioxidant and free radical ability in the environment with pH value less than 7 (acid environment), and anthocyanins are more easily absorbed by the human body.
Should We Discard Black Beans Soaking Vinegar?
No, we can drink the vinegar but don’t use it to soak other new black beans anymore.
Black Beans In Vinegar Benefits?
The recipe is the golden prescriptions of traditional Chinese medicine(TCM) that is the treatment of kidney empty. It also has the beauty, weight loss, treatment of kidney empty, effectively improve constipation, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, the waist sour leg pain, diabetes, prostate disease, white hair, coronary heart disease (CHD) and the eye’s vision falling caused by computer, TV.At the same time, vinegar soaked black beans have a good effect on improving myopia and other eye diseases.
That’s our recipe for Black Beans. Hope you can learn it and cook it at home to enjoy the benefit of it. If you like other Chinese Food, you can see one of the most interesting one Sweet Flour Sauce.If you have any problem, please let me know.
Black Beans Vinegar
- Add 100g black bean into the bowl. Remove the bad black bean and other dopant from the bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon salt into the bowl, then add some water to wash the black bean.
- Pour black bean into the pan. Use the soft fire to fry it.
- Put the cold black bean into the container which you want to use it to store the black bean vinegar. Then pour 200ml mature aged black vinegar into the container to immerse the bean.
- Use plastic wrap to seal the container and cover it. Putting it into the refrigerator to store a week.
- After a week, take out the black bean vinegar from the refrigerator. Then choose some black beans into the bowl. Add 1/2 teaspoon honey into the bowl and stir them few times.