March cherry blossom season, gently disturb the ring marks, engraved on the aesthetic and romantic signs, indoors, as well as try to make cherry blossom cheesecake, sweet and sour delicious taste buds to enjoy, let a person can not move?
How to make the cherry blossom cheesecake
A Cheesecake batter:
160 grams of cereal biscuit, 80 grams of Duomi butter, 25 grams of Exhibition art gelatine powder, 100 grams of cold water, 320 grams of Green Mountain Farm cream cheese, 80 grams of exhibition art fine granulated sugar, 2 egg yolks, half lemon (juice), 15 grams of white rum, 300 grams of solidified yoghurt, 200 grams of kirisha light cream, 80 grams of Nestle whole milk.
B Cherry blossom mirror material:
Pickled cherry blossom, 450 grams of Sprite, 50 grams of fine granulated sugar, 20 grams of gelatine powder, 80 grams of cold water, 1 chocolate decorating pen.
- Pour the cookies into an egg bowl and crush with a rolling pin.
- Pour the big biscuits into a thick bag, roll and crush them with a rolling pin, and pour them back into the egg bowl for later use.
- Melt butter with 60 degrees of hot water into a liquid and pour into the biscuit crumbs. Stir well with a silica gel scraper.
- Pour the buttered biscuits into the 8-inch cake mold, spread them evenly with a spatula and press them tightly. Put them in the refrigerator after the surface is flat.
- Pour gelatine powder into cold water to dissolve and set aside.
- Pour the cream cheese and sugar into a large bowl, heat insulating water and mix with a silicone spatula until the sugar is invisible. Beat with an electric whisk until smooth.
- Add egg yolks and beat well.
Remove the cheese mixture from the hot water. Add the lemon juice and stir well.
- Add the white rum and stir well.
- Add frozen yogurt and stir well. Set aside.
- Dissolve the dissolved fish glue heat insulation water into liquid form, put it in hot water to keep the temperature for later use.
- Heat light cream with milk until it feels a bit hot to the touch and remove from heat.
- Pour the cream and milk mixture into the melted gelatine mixture and beat well with a hand whisk.
- Pour the cream mixture into the cheese mixture and beat well with a hand whisk.
- Take out the biscuit mold, pour the cheese paste into the mold, lift the mold and shake twice on the table to drain the air out of the cheese paste, carefully transfer the mold into the refrigerator, refrigerate for more than 5 hours, and set aside.
- Once the cheese paste is frozen, begin to make the cherry blossom mirror. Soak the salted cherry blossom in cold water for 5 minutes, then change the bowl and soak the cherry blossom for 10 minutes.
- Pour the gelatine powder into cold water to dissolve and set aside.
Add sugar to Sprite and heat until sugar dissolves.
- Melt the dissolved fish glue heat insulation water, pour it into the heated Sprite, mix it well, and set it aside for cooling.
Melt the chocolate with a chocolate pastry brush in hot water.
- Take out the frozen cheesecake mold, write the words with the chocolate laminate pen and set the chocolate words.
- Carefully pour the cooled Sprite mixture over the cheese mixture.
- Place the pickled cherry blossoms in the mirror with chopsticks.
- Don’t move the mold when placing the cherry blossom. Let it stand until the mirror of the cherry blossom solidifies, then move it to the refrigerator carefully.
- Take out the frozen cherry blossom cheesecake, put a cup at the bottom of the mold, and wipe the edges of the mold with a hot towel, so that the edges of the cheese can be easily removed after being heated.
- After demoulding, use a spatula to separate the bottom of the movable mould at the bottom from the bottom of the cheesecake. Move the cheesecake to the cake mat and surround it with a transparent mousse to better protect the cake formation.
- This frozen cheesecake doesn’t need an oven to bake, so choose the best eggs and mix the yolks well with the rest in insulated water;
- When pouring the specular Sprite mixture onto the cheese surface with the words, you can use the silica gel scraper on the top of the cake, and pour the mirror onto the scraper and slowly flow into the cake, so that there will be no impact on the cake surface to avoid damaging the surface integrity;
- Pour in the mirror Sprite mixture. This step can also be used in the refrigerator. Place the cherry blossom directly on the mirror after finishing the mirror.
How To Make The Cherry Blossom CheesecakeServings: 5 people
- A sieve
- The mould
- the oven